11:18:00 AM

Late week in Houston

Posted by Caleb Fleming |

Krystel and I are in Houston

View Larger Map

and we've got the day to ourselves today. Rachelle is baby-sitting, Dad is working, and Mom is getting ready for the school year up at Cy-Woods.


We've got some exciting things on our to-do list today. Laptop batteries, Sushi (Red Fish Seafood Grill) and who knows what after that.


I got up this morning around 8, jogged about 3 1/2 miles, mowed the yard then I went for a swim. I twas really nice to get up and go do all those things. I don't know why I don't do them living in an apartment - it just seem so much more do-able living in a house. We'll have one some day - it just not the right time now.


Time to do some more real work before we hit the town though. I'm reading through storm-water permits for various states. And nobody cares...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good words.