9:10:00 PM

Love .. growing love

Posted by Caleb Fleming |

I think there are lots of people who wind up posting the same kind of thing I am posting now - but this is my feelings, so I'll write them briefly.


When I told Krystel that I loved her I really thought I did.  Looking back now I'm not sure that was the case.  Let me explain.  I did love her, but compared to the amount of love and respect I have for her now my feelings then seem so small.

I remember at the time they weren't insignificant - they were so important to me.  

Every husband hopefully falls into love with his wife more every day.  I would hope, and I know that I have.  Time after time, I fall more in love with her.

Rough times, oh there are some times where we're both really frustrated, hurt, and wronged.  Forgiveness is key for any relationship to work - especially the marriage.  It's at work all the time in ours, since we both find ourselves in the wrong at times.

This short to say - I love you Krystel, and I will for the rest of my life.

C-Flem.  Peace Out

1 comments:

Kris said...

I love you with all my heart! Ivlove u more now than I ever knew possible! I love being able to wake ip beside u ever day ! My heart us yours and you will have it always!