11:25:00 PM

All just to go to bed

Posted by Caleb Fleming |

Krystel and I made it out to the lake house about 10:00 tonight, got all settled in - bags out of the car, dog to the potty, lunchable (okay, so that was just me).  I realized that it was a bit muggy in the house, and that's strange because outside it's a clear breezy 55.  Then I remembered, last weekend Clayton (Brother-in-law) and I cut the AC power when installing the roof on the back porch.  No a/c, no wind - this was going to make for a long night.

Good thing I've got a bit of southern engineering in me.

I've got it all rigged up and covered with a few yards too much electrical.  But it works till the central a/c is up and running.
All in all I'd like to think Krystel is so impressed with me she just can't keep away.  But she's been playing labyrinth on the iPhone like a maniac.
-I get frustrated-
She's not super impressed, but we're enjoying the a/c - and when you're that hot, about to go to bed all priority goes out the window.  It's just pure bliss enjoying cool, crisp air.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the A/C working, I have to say, I love A/C so much (I love the outdoors too, don't get me wrong) I think I would have tackled the project myself! Must be nice to have a lake house!