7:47:00 AM

Quick Thought

Posted by Caleb Fleming |

                 Quick Thoughts
And then i'll get out of your hair.



 The world and God both offer happiness.  At one point I believe that htese two can conincide - and the joy that a christian can express can be at the same intensitiy as a non-christian.  Only for a second though can these two be similar.

God's joy can fill me up when I am deprived of all earthly things, when I am put down and pulled out.  Becuase happiness doesn't look like the world's joy it's viewed as less than satisfactory - when really, I am just as joyful being able to serve Christ in any condition.  My joy isn't dependant on things its built from denying those things and serving.

Looking for true joy and satisfaction?  Give up everything, and your life - there is joy in hollowing out myself and striving to be filled with Christ.  If he's going to treat me with care like a sheep anyways what do I have to worry about?

1 comments:

Kelli Kosuda said...

this is great. thanks for posting!