8:03:00 PM

Bankruptcy for sure

Posted by Caleb Fleming |

That's right, I'm taking the same road as Jessica Claire and starting over with the blog.  Poor updating - depressing stories.  A new year a new leaf right?

Talking about a new year things are really taking off here.  The SWPPP job is going great, taking off actually - new business and more work for me.  Storm The Beach is also taking off, tons of new business and I've got so much to learn.

The top of my 2009 priority list, is lists. 

 Less problems, less stress.  I'm finding out that if i project positive things out in front of me - that's often brought back to me in return. I don't feel tired from it either, it's refreshing to be positive.  Because life really will slip right past us. 

I told a guy I used to know out in Odessa once that you ought to be now, what you hope to be in the future. My mentor told me the same thing.  Today? I am kind, understanding, slow to speak, quick to laugh & enjoy, and constantly looking into my own eyes seeing what else needs to change.  Be all that God made me to be.

0 comments: